Slimming down and building lean muscle mass can be a rigorous task, but by adding a protein powder supplement to your routine you can give your muscles the protein they need to get where you want them.
Myotein is a protein powder that is promised to be unlike any other on the market, containing six different kinds of protein to fuel your workout and take your recovery to a new level.
But is Myotein really the best protein powder? We did a thorough analysis of Myotein to see if it really deserves its chance in the spotlight.
Formulated with a time-released blend of six different kinds of protein and essential supplemental ingredients, Myotein is the perfect protein powder you could ever use to gain the lean muscle mass you’re looking for and slim down to the weight you desire.
The Six Proteins in Myotein are:
• Whey Protein Hydrolysate is a protein that has been hydrolyzed further than even Whey Protein Isolate making it extremely easy to digest and easy for your muscles to absorb. When taken before or after your workout your muscles will definitely feel the difference in the absorption rate and it will deliver the essential nutrients your body needs during that crucial time.
• Whey Protein Concentrate is a type of protein that will give your body the essential amino acids and BCAA’s it needs to build muscle and maintain the current muscle mass you have.
• Whey Protein Isolate is a pure form of protein that has been known to help stabilize your blood sugar, build muscle, accelerate your recovery, and promote fat loss due to its ability to release glucagon.
• Micellar Casin is a protein that’s slower digesting to aid in muscle preservation. This can also assist in accelerating the time your body needs to recover.
• L-Glutamine is one of the best kinds of protein for your muscle recovery following your rigorous workouts because it can prevent muscle catabolism.
• Colostrum is a protein that helps to support your immune function preventing fatigue during your workouts and sickness.
Other Myotein Ingredients are:
• Coleus Forskohlii
Myotein is protein supplement that can be used for men or women unlike many that are specifically designed for one or the other.
You can use Myotein before or after a workout to fuel your body and muscles with what it needs to get through your rigorous workout and recover more quickly afterwards.
Myotein is formulated with only all-natural ingredients and does not contain any harmful ingredients or ingredients that will make you test positive for steroids because it is not a steroid or pro-hormone supplement.
You have nothing to lose when trying Myotein because it is backed by a 90-day, no hassle money back guarantee in the unlikely event that it doesn’t work for you.
Like any protein supplement, your body may not be used to the large amount of protein that Myotein will provide and you may experience more frequent bowel movements until your body is used to the full serving size.
Myotein can be purchased on the official website in a number of different quantities. A one-month supply is $49.95 and a two-month supply is $79.95. Myotein also offers other packages with additional products included.
Overall, Myotein has more pros than cons and is definitely a protein supplement that has positive reviews surrounding it. We’re confident that Myotein would be an excellent option for your lean muscle and weight loss needs.
For more information on Myotein, or to try Myotein for yourself, visit XPISupplements.com.