Muscle Infusion Black Review
To learn more about the working and the benefits of Muscle Infusion Black let’s breakdown the ingredient list. With this breakdown, you will know EXACTLY what each ingredient does and how Muscle Infusion Black can benefit you as a whole.
Here is the ingredient breakdown:
• Ultra-Filtered Instanitized Whey Protein Concentrate: Is a fast-acting protein because it is absorbed into the body and the bloodstream very quickly.
• Micro-Filtered Instantized Whey Protein Isolate: Like Ultra-Filtered Instanitized Whey Protein Concentrate, this ingredient is a fast-acting protein. When it is absorbed, it is converted into an amino acid. Amino acids promote overall health. This ingredient is also known to be very pure in form.
• Instantized Whey Protein: Like the previous two items, Instantized Whey Protein is fast-acting. It quickly goes to work to build lean muscle tissue.
• Hydrolyzed Whey Protein: A fast-acting protein that is also easily digested. Works and promotes the body’s natural muscle building system.
• Instantized Egg Albumin: Derived from the natural protein found in eggs. Along with natural protein it contains multiple amino acids that, like Micro-Filtered Instantized Whey Protein Isolate, promote overall health.
• Instantized Micellar Casein: Is a slow-burning protein, meaning that it takes a long time for the body to digest it. This is beneficial because it means that your muscles will get a steady dose of protein as long as Instantized Micellar Casein is in your system.
• Instantized Milk Protein Isolate: Derived from cow’s milk, this ingredient ensures that your body slowly absorbs the protein, for up to seven hours.
• Instantized Calcium Casinate: This ingredient, like Instantized Micellar Casein, is a slow-burning protein. Its main function is to increase the powder’s mixability, ensuring that Muscle Infusion Black doesn’t clump or taste chalky.
Muscle Infusion Black contains multiple ingredients that, as you can see above, are very beneficial to the user. The creators advertise that their product contains SEVEN different proteins all with their own specific function. The ingredients combine both slow and fast absorbing proteins so that your body is getting the muscle building help it needs throughout the day and after a tough workout.
Muscle Infusion Black also has included numerous amino acids, vitamins and minerals. These ingredients help with muscle building and weight loss because they promote the overall health of the user.
For those that are counting calories, Muscle Infusion Black promises that their protein powder contains the lowest amount of calories, sugars, fats and carbohydrates.
Muscle Infusion Black advertises to have the best taste in town with flavors that include Vanilla Beast, Chocolate Monster and Cookie Madness. Customers have also raved about this product’s taste and drinkability.
The biggest problem is Muscle Infusion Black’s advertising. It is simply absurd. Look past the web site and the product description to see Muscle Infusion Black’s true value.
Pick it or Pitch it?
We vote “Pick it” for Muscle Infusion Black. The ingredients and the positive customer reviews make it easy to see that this is a quality protein powder.